Step into the lab.
Carbice® Lab offers fast and affordable qualification. The consistency of our material unlocks unprecedented design flexibility, performance, and customer service. Working with the Carbice Lab has three simple steps:
Our proprietary Carbice SIM modeling software lets us simulate and forecast the performance of different configurations accurately.
- The simulation factors in real-life demands of the application environment.
- We model different Carbice Pad configurations to assess best fit.
- We determine which Carbice solution meets performance goals and achieves the lowest total cost of ownership.
Small Batch Production
We manufacture a small but representative amount of the material recommended by the Carbice SIM model.
- Base Material
Ice Pad / Space Pad / Contact Pad
Advanced heat spreading
Make/break or sliding contact
- Cut to spec
Intricate outlines and patterns
Very large area interfaces as single parts
We run the recommended Carbice material through a series of tests to qualify that the material meets your requirements and will achieve the lowest total cost of ownership.
- ASTM Thermal Resistance vs Load Measurement
- ASTM Compression vs Load Measurement
- Contact Paper Mapping
- Machine A Replica of Your Application and Measure Thermal Resistance
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Vacuum or Oven-Bake Test
Afterwards, Carbice will mass manufacture your solutions to your demand.
Our process enables customers to get exactly what they want in less time, with better, more predictable outcomes, while spending less money.